Monday 10 August 2009

Resolve !!!!

This weekend culminated with my climb to Mt. Boredom. Exciting plans had been discussed during the course of the week, ranging from catching the Man U – Chelsea game at Wembley to getting piss drunk on a club crawl!!! Unfortunately it all fell apart and I ended up home watching videos, catching up on my GMAT prep and trying my hand at cooking. Of course in between there was a trip to the local pub for a drink on Saturday.
However my point is not to describe how I spent a crappy weekend, it’s what came out of it. During my bouts of boredom I tried my hands at all the things I had kept pending e.g. sorting my outlook and BB address book out, which did result in retrieval of certain interesting nos. , checking my orkut acc., which was lying dormant after FB took precedence, sorting out my papers etc. etc. …..One of the things which I hadn’t indulged in for a long time, was reading blogs, and so on Sunday evening with nothing more interesting to do, I started reading blogs, realizing along the way that most others had done a pretty damn good job at keeping their blogs going, except for me. I till date had 1!!!! Why the F***k did I even bother having a blog. So I resolved that I would write a blog every day, nothing major, just what lesson the day would teach me …Question is can you learn something new every day ???
Well let’s wait and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great resolve! now keep it going. Sure you can learn something everyday. Don't go to bed unless you feel you learnt something that day.

Here's a great article (about a non-programmer, but about a great programming book) that might influence/help you: http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2009/07/28/the-big-question-are-you-better-than-yesterday

Srobona RC said...

First arm twist a few fellows to read your blog. then read their blogs and leave unwarranted comments..and soon they will harass you back to write something so that THEY can leave unwarranted comments. Its a vicious cycle that keeps you writing. now excuse i need to go answer my hatemails!